Files

  • Peter Mallett
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2007
      Hi to the group,

      I have installd BPQ32 and FBB32 altho I still
      have a problem
      with BPQEther setup.

      My question is this, how important is it that WinFBB16 be left on the drive
      after the installation of WinFBB32 ??

      Can WinFBB16 be removed totally ??

      Regards ..... Peter zl2bau
    • Joel Yates
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2007
        Hi Peter, It depends on if the 32 bit version is still looking at any
        files from the 16bit directories? If you know it is not then you can
        remove the 16 bit version. I personally left the 16bit version files
        and directories on my computer for reference.
        ...Joel N4JOA

        --
        Joel Yates
        yate4899@...