Audio level problem - SCS PTC-IIpro

  • n9vt_andy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2011
      All,

      Am having trouble getting an SCS PTC-IIpro modem working properly with the latest version of BPQ (18 Oct release) on a WinXP SP3 box. The PTC-IIpro is connected via a native serial port (no USB-serial converter).

      When I set the PSKA and FSKA levels from the command line the modem takes the values and works properly. But when I run BPQ with the same values in the port config section both PSKA and FSKA are reset to their minimums and I get next to no audio output.

      All other modem functions seem to work properly (PTT, etc.)

      Port configuration is shown below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      73,
      Andy
      N9VT
      New Post, VA