RE: [BPQ32] UZ7HO Soundcard Modem Driver

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 23, 2011

      Ok, Sholto,

      The files have been uploaded to

      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/bpq32%20UZ7HO.zip

      If you are not familiar with running test versions of BPQ32, remember that BPQ32.dll goes into your SYSTEM32 folder.

      There aren’t any docs yet for the CAT72000 program. The installation docs for the Virtual COM port it needs are only for Win7, but if you have XP I’m sure you will know how to install drivers. On the CAT7200 screen, select the virtual COM port on the left side, and the USB COM port to the 7200 on the other.

      As you can see from the other changes, you can now send beacons to the Tracker. So far this only works for application generated beacons, such as from UIUtil. The normal Node ID and Beacon texts aren’t included in this version.