Re: [BPQ32] ARES/DATA Success but no Nodes

  • Tyler Griffiths
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2011
      I'll give that a try!
      Thanks Tons!

      Tyler

      On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:23 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      Tyler,

      If you are running the config file I sent you, it has the port QUALITY param set to zero. This will prevent you sending or receiving NODES broadcasts. Try setting to somewhere around 200. You may need to adjust both QUALITY and MINQUAL to get the size of NODES list you want. If you are on a 1200 baud channel, you don’t want too big a list.