Re: WINHTTP.DLL FILE

  • kj6ix_4
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 20, 2011
      Yes Jeff

      Big problems is that this computer is 600 miles from me. I having my man up in Vancouver Wa get a copy of windows xp pro to put in the cd rom and go from there. I do notice when im unable to make IE to work. my dyndns is down. I just might have to get the computer back down here and go from there. Keep those ideas coming ! at this point I will try anything.... I also can do a restore and get it running for only for a short time and all go's south...after a few days.....

      I'm running windows xp pro

      Dale