RE: [BPQ32] Re: DOS BPQ question

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
      Hi Charles,

      I'd looked at PC104 boards a few years ago, but they were very expensive. If they are now becoming reasonable, that will be very intreresting. There is a version of BPQ for the Kantronics Data Engine which was used for quite a few remote nodes, but I don't know if it is still made. It wasn't cheap, either!