BPQ32 and Windows 98se

  • Peter Mallett
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2007
      Hi All,

      I am working toward changing my BBS here over to the 32 bit
      version and
      he first problem I have is trying to get the BPQEther.cfg file setup, I
      have the
      following.

      # BPQ Port 1
      #
      TXMODE 1 BPQ
      #
      RXMODE 1 BPQ
      #
      TYPE 1 08FF
      #
      DEST 1 FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF
      #
      SOURCE 1 02-FF-60-BA-5C-9D
      #
      # ADAPTOR 1 etc etc

      The adaptor line seems not to worry it not being there but I suspect
      that may very well be why it`s not working, it all loads up fine without
      any errors but is not talking to the network.

      I have run BPQ16 Dos for many years without any problems so this
      is a new learning curve at this stage.

      I guess there is a real basic answer to this but I just can`t see it.

      Thanks for any help.

      Regards ..... Peter zl2bau
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2007
        Hi Peter,