AIXP Port 2 Resolver Error

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
      I just noticed the following after I did a restart of BPQ after cleaning and defraging the hard drive.

      Dummy = bpqchatmon.ham-radio=op.net 10090 = Error 11004 B

      I have not updated to the new 5.2.1.3 I think is the latest and will do that this weekend...

      Bill K7MT
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2011

        Bill,

        The name was changed a while ago after DNS problems with the original. You should now use this:

        MAP DUMMY chatmap.g8bpq.net UDP 10090

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2011
          Hi John,

          I missed that one......Thanks.