OOOOPS

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
      Hi gang,

      I forgot to write down my Map DNS for configuration file. Mike or Ken or anyone I gave my Map DNS to can you please let me know what it is !!!1   OOOPS

      There is a new BPQ32 Switch AE7AP Steve in Kalispell, Mt. who needs my Map address.  Thanks...

      Just another old retired guy like the one in Las Vegas !!!

      Bill K7MT
    • Ken Jacobs

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
          Thanks Ken