RE: [BPQ32] Chat4 Server

  • Art Bertheaume
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2007
      Thanks for the link John,
      I've downloaded it and am looking it over.  I'll have time to take a crack at it on Friday. Tomorrow is full of appointments.
      73
      Art,  N9ZZK

      John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:
      Art,

      Chat4 does work with the BPQ1632 subsystem, but FastChat, G7LSQ's development of it, is rather better. you can download it from http://skyscraper. fortunecity. com/digital/ 3/bpq/fastchat. zip.

      If you need any help getting it going, let me know.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2007
        John,
        Thank you for the guidance with the Chat server, Other than the
        W98 vs XP snafu, your set up istructions were a breeze. I've
        installed it at our best coverage node yesterday and I am sure it
        will enhance the local RF network by bringing everbody to one
        centralized location rather than guessing at which BBS to meet at.
        I have also written a simple batch file to bring it on line should
        the remote computer need to be rebooted. Amateur Radio has been
        blessed with your contributions to it! Again, Thank-you!
        73
        Art, N9ZZK

        > Art,
        >
        > Chat4 does work with the BPQ1632 subsystem, but FastChat, G7LSQ's
        > development of it, is rather better. you can download it from
        > http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/digital/3/bpq/fastchat.zip.
        >
        > If you need any help getting it going, let me know.

        Behalf Of