TS-940S RS-232 Control

  • Solon Xenias, K9CTB
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2011
      Hi All ...

      I've been trying to figure out how to key my TS-940 using the Piexx
      RS-232 board. According to Chris at Piexx, there is no CAT command for
      PTT in the TS-940S' library. So even with the IF-232 and the proper
      Kenwood interface, there is no way to PTT using CAT commands. So we're
      left with either trying to use VOX (which works in my case) or using
      another COM port and building a one-transistor PTT circuit. Hope this
      helps someone out there.

      73,
      Neil
      K9CTB