RE: [BPQ32] QUESTION #2 << ADDITION>>

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011
      E-Mailed Direct

      Mike-N9PMO
      Web WWW.N9PMO.COM
      Group Moderator
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BPQ32/

      -----Original Message-----
      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Art Marshall W1FJI
      Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 7:51 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] QUESTION #2 << ADDITION>>

      Addition....
      I just noticed that when the port initialized I got the following....
      Initializing Port 02 AGW Port 01 HOST 127.0.0.1 8001
      I saw something in the docs about 127.0.0.1 but can't remember.
      Pse advise, tks, Art w1fji
      =20
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2011
        Hi All ...

        I've been trying to figure out how to key my TS-940 using the Piexx
        RS-232 board. According to Chris at Piexx, there is no CAT command for
        PTT in the TS-940S' library. So even with the IF-232 and the proper
        Kenwood interface, there is no way to PTT using CAT commands. So we're
        left with either trying to use VOX (which works in my case) or using
        another COM port and building a one-transistor PTT circuit. Hope this
        helps someone out there.

        73,
        Neil
        K9CTB