RE: [BPQ32] QUESTION #2 << ADDITION>>

  • Art Marshall W1FJI
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011

      Addition……..

      I just noticed that when the port initialized I got the following……..

      Initializing Port 02  AGW Port 01 HOST  127.0.0.1    8001

      I saw something in the docs about  127.0.0.1  but can’t remember.

      Pse advise, tks,  Art  w1fji

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011
        E-Mailed Direct

        Mike-N9PMO
        Web WWW.N9PMO.COM
        Group Moderator
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BPQ32/

        I hate to ask another question but I have been stopped all day with this
        issue.
        I installed BPQ32 5.2.1.3, 20111018.
        I have configured BPQ32 Large_with_AGWPE.
        =20
        BTW, Large_with_AGWPE cfg file is for 1 AXIP port and 2 Radio ports.
        I have hidden one of the radio ports for now with the commands /* ....
        */
        =20
        =20
        When I do...
        Start> All Programs> BPQ32> All ports initialize. So far so good I
        think.
        When I try to bring up AGWtoBPQ I get the following error
        Bind (sock)Failed Error 10048.
        =20
        =20
        I have gone back through the docs today and cannot find anything on this
        error.
        I do have BPQtoAGWPE port set for what is it, 8001.
        =20
        BTW, It is coming close to Gin and Tonic time.
        =20
        Pse advise, tks, Art W1FJI
        =20
        =20
        =20
        =20
        =20

        No virus found in this message.
        11/05/11

        -----
        No virus found in this message.
      • Solon Xenias, K9CTB
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2011
          Hi All ...

          I've been trying to figure out how to key my TS-940 using the Piexx
          RS-232 board. According to Chris at Piexx, there is no CAT command for
          PTT in the TS-940S' library. So even with the IF-232 and the proper
          Kenwood interface, there is no way to PTT using CAT commands. So we're
          left with either trying to use VOX (which works in my case) or using
          another COM port and building a one-transistor PTT circuit. Hope this
          helps someone out there.

          73,
          Neil
          K9CTB