BPQ32_5.2.1.3_20111018

  • chris_g0cng
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011
      Hi Ron and all members.
      Just to let you know that I've successfully updated GB7MAX and BLOX nodes using the latest installer and update went without a hitch on my Windows 98SE system which runs the BBS and the Node.
      Just to say a huge thank you to Ron, John and everyone else involved in the development of the above installer.
      A very professional job indeed.
      Thank you all again:-)
      73's Chris G0CNG
      Sysop GB7MAX and BLOX MaxPak Node/BBS
      Bloxwich, Near Walsall, West Midlands
      Central UK
    • n5in_ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011
        I am glad to hear this. The updates to the installer and BPQ32 to support Vista/W7 were extensive and I am glad the changes did not introduce a problem with W98!

        Ron, AE5E