RE: [BPQ32] QUESTION

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011
      Art

      So you are not confused, if the version of BPQ32 is the latest version=20
      5.2.1.3_20111018 and is a fresh install, the easiest way to find the
      correct
      Location of the BPQ32.CFG, go to Start, All Programs, BPQ32, select
      Configure
      BPQ32, this is a shortcut to the BPQ32 Config folder usually located in=20
      Documents and Settings, User name of computer Folder, Application Data
      Folder,
      BPQ32 Folder, then edit/replace the BPQ32.CFG with your new
      configurations.

      And yes changes like Port configurations, Applications
      (except for AXIP Port & IP Gateway)if used!
      The BPQ32.CFG does have to be compiled or re-read, I gave the two
      options
      In my previous E-Mail, if you restart BPQ32 the BPQ32.CFG is auto
      compiled,
      On my system I very seldom restart BPQ32 and use the other option via
      the
      BPQ32 Console window.

      Mike-N9PMO
      Web WWW.N9PMO.COM