RE: [BPQ32] BPQ 101

  • Art Marshall W1FJI
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011

      Hi ya  Dave,

      Yep that was when I ran a W0RLI BBS with an HF port and two VHF ports out of Scottsdale Az.

      I haven’t played with packet in some 20 years and I have lots of catching up to do.

      Great to see your call and that you are still active.

      Ok, enough of this, I have to get back to the reading and trying to understand everything all over again.

      This ole brain at 73 needs lots of help.

      C U soon, 73,  Art  W1FJI

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011

        John,

        Thanks for the information.  I am currently looking at  BPQ_AGWPE_LARGE.

        I have that on the XP computer and your instructions on my laptop going back and forth.

        Time to get back to it.

        Tks  agn, 73,  Art W1FJI