Forwarding

  • w0uaw@att.net
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 31, 2011
      I am a little confused on how to setup the message forwarding between nodes. I see where there in an entry for each user created in the mail/chat forwarding window. I enter the time 0001-2359 and a connect string of "c 4 w0vg-1" - connect AXIP port 4 to w0vg-1 (bbs). I see the connect attempt but the messages stay on my node. In the user profile, it has W0VG.#ECO.CO.USA.NOAM in the home BBS field.

      I am pulling my hair out (not much to pull) cause I have it working on another node with the same parameters.

      Thanks in advance.
    • Jim
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 18, 2013
        I am looking for hf pactor forward stations.
        Jim wu3v