Re: dual port Tnc

  • ken_and_billie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2007
      I have been very successful operating DOS BPQ like this for several
      years. Using both a KAM Plus and a KPC-4. But when I tried to replace
      the KPC-4 with a KAM XL it failed. BPQ seems to not be able to switch
      the ports on the KAM XL.

      73, K.O. N0KFQ

      > Karl,
      >
      > Yes you are correct. You need two port definitions, one with
      CHANNEL=A and one with CHANNEL=B (assuming the KAM is in the default
      config). You may want to change paclen and the timing params for the
      HF port.