Re: tcp/ip with bpq32 over radio ports.

  • Danny PD0SNK
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2011
      Hi John.

      What we are planning to do is use windows telnet to control an atv repeater remotely by tcp/ip over ax25.

      but if i am correct the bpq32 tcp/ip gateway is only the link for example jnos <-> windows telnet and then local host.

      what we like is a connection from windows telnet to a remote telnet server on the atv computer. over ax25.

      could something like this be done with bpq32 maybe with jnos or something.

      Danny PD0SNK