BPQ32 and NTNET

  • f6gcp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 9:43 AM
      Hello,
      I have setup a BPQNODE (F6KBK-7), with AGW support for DXSpider
      (Dxcluster F6KBK-3). This part is working well. Users and other
      clusters from the front-end F6KBK node (Flexnet) can connect.
      On second hand, I would like to link a NTNET (Flexnet network) to some
      other NTNET over Internet as BPQ32 can solve DNS routing (partners
      have dynamic IP), tru a AXUDP port.
      From the bpqnode, KBK-7, I can connect Node F6KBK-8 (NTNET) and
      distant node (F6xxx), tru the same UDP port.
      I can see in monitor the connect request from both side (KBK-8->F6xxx,
      or F6xxx-> F6KBK-8)
      But the node F6KBK-8 could to link with the distant node tru BPQ32.
      So it is possible?
      Partners are with call F6KMO, F1BBI are declared "in routes"...
      Enable_link = Y (in bpqcfg.txt), bpqnode.dat is OK.
      NTNET (KBK-8) and BPQ32 on same machine
      Can KBK-7 (bpq) digipeat frames F6KBK-8<>F6xxx?

      Thanks