RE: [BPQ32] dual port Tnc

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007
      Karl,

      Yes you are correct. You need two port definitions, one with CHANNEL=A and one with CHANNEL=B (assuming the KAM is in the default config). You may want to change paclen and the timing params for the HF port.

      73, John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2007
        I have been very successful operating DOS BPQ like this for several
        years. Using both a KAM Plus and a KPC-4. But when I tried to replace
        the KPC-4 with a KAM XL it failed. BPQ seems to not be able to switch
        the ports on the KAM XL.

        73, K.O. N0KFQ