RE: [BPQ32] No AGWPE Host Sessions available

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2007
      Art,

      The "No AGWPE Host Sessions available" is usually caused by a mismatch between the callsign registered by the application with AGWtoBPQ, and the BPQ Application Calls, This used to be relatively simple, as AGWtoBPQ always used the BBSCALL. Now that BPQ supports multiple application calls, AGWtoBPQ uses the APPLCALL corresponding to the APPLMASK set in AGWtoBPQ.

      As an example, I've been testing Telpac with call GM8BPQ, BBSCALL of GM8BPQ and APPLMASK=1. But I've also used Telpac call GM8BPQ-5, APPL5CALL=GM8BPQ-5, and APPLMASK=0x10.

      So if you used to use an APPLMASK of 1, then the new code should work the same as before, but if you were using another APPLMASK value you will need to set up an APPLCALL to match the APPLMASK.

      The problem discussed in Msg 274 is now fixed, You no longer need the "Portn with " on the front of each description when using Telpac.

      Incidentally, I've found a problem with flow control between the new AGWtoBPQ and Telpac. The attached should fix it.

      Regards,