Thank You

  • kb2scs@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2011
      Hi John
      Thank you for all your hard work on coding BPQ32 and Mail Chat.
      I successfully installed BPQ32 and Mail Chat today.
      Presently it is running just fine.
      I had no problems configuring the software.
      I was going to ask you if you would like me to write a GUI configuration
      program for BPQ32 but then I noticed you already had one.

      Presently the system is only one port. So it is on a user channel with no mail
      forwarding. I hope to add HF to the station so that in the future the station will
      have long haul forwarding.

      Right now it is not much more than a local Mail box and converse server.

      Again thank you John.

      Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
      73 DE John KB2SCS
      Packet: KB2SCS@WA2PNU.#NLI.NY.USA.NOAM
      E-Mail: kb2scs@...
      Web-Page: http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs