TS-590S Digital HOWTO updated to version 1.1

  • Ian Wade G3NRW
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      I have just updated my TS-590S digital HOWTO to version 1.1.

      The original document has been much expanded, and now includes:

      -- details of the USB, COM and ACC2 ports
      -- new section on setting baudrates
      -- extended menu settings to include ACC2 settings

      As usual, if you spot any errors, please let me know.

      To get the document, go to:

      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm

      and click on the "HOWTO set up the Kenwood TS-590S for Digital Data and
      Digital Voice Operation" link.

      Ian, G3NRW

      The TS-590S Resources Page:
      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm