BPQ Node to Winmor TNC Commands

  • STEPHEN
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
      I have the Winmor TNC configured and working on my node
      I use the attach command connect to the Winmor
      I know C and call to connect. but I do not know any other commands. and how do you get back to the node from the prompt.
      Can anyone provide a list of commands
      Thanks
      Stephen
      VE9SC/VE1MPF/VE9MPF
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
        Steve,

        Have you looked at the following:
        http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/Using%20WINMOR.htm

        Mike-N9PMO
        Web WWW.N9PMO.COM

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011

          Stephen,

          The official WINMOR TNC docs are in the Files section of the WINMOR Yahoo group in file “SPEC for WINMOR TNC.doc”

          Most of these are intended for use by a control program rather than an operator.

          As Mike said, the BPQ-Specific commands are in the BPQ32 documentation.