Need help with AGWPE-BPQ32

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2007
      Could someone take me step by step setting up a link between AGWPE and a
      BPQ32 switch running on the same machine ?

      Thanks in advance.

      - Mark K2CAN
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2007
        Hi Mark,

        The simple way is a KISS link using a BPQ Virtual COM port. But what are you trying to achieve? It may be possible to use AGWtoBPQ, and eliminate AGWPE.

        Regards,

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2007
          Hi John,

          Ultimately, I want to run Telpac and link it, via a UDP socket, to a
          switch running on another machine running elsewhere (on the Internet).

          - Mark

          John Wiseman wrote:

          > Hi Mark,
          >
          > The simple way is a KISS link using a BPQ Virtual COM port. But what are
          > you trying to achieve? It may be possible to use AGWtoBPQ, and eliminate
          > AGWPE.
          >
          > Regards,

        • Mark Harloff
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 22, 2007
            John,

            I tried a kiss link, that did not work. I also tried just running
            AGWtoBPQ, that also did not work.

            In both cases Telpac recognized that AGW was running but I could not
            connect to Telpac through the switch.

            The kiss link produced the 'All ports in use' message.

            AGWtoBPQ produced a loop when I tried to run BPQTerminal.

            - Mark