K7MT BPQ32 Switch Nodes Broadcast

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2011
      c lnn
      HLNMT:K7MT-6} Connected to LNN:K7LMT-6
      c hlnmt
      LNN:K7LMT-6} Connected to HLNMT:K7MT-6
      Welcome to K7MT's BPQ 32 Node in Helena, Mt.
      BBS CHAT RMS CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD

      bbs
      HLNMT:K7MT-6} Connected to BBS
      [BPQ-1.0.4.40-B1FWIHJM$]
      Hello Bill Welcome to K7MT's BPQ BBS/Mail Server. There are 174  Active MSGS.
      Type ? for Commands or Type info for General Information.
      de K7MT>
      sp rms:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Enter Title (only):
      K7MT BPQ32 Switch
      Enter Message Text (end with /ex or ctrl/z)
      Hi Gang - Well I figured enough is enough. Taking Ricky Nelson's advise " Ya see ya can't please everyone so you got to
      please yourself" Nodes and ID are back on every 90 minutes for my BPQ32 Switch. That is about 50 seconds of transmit
      time for Iding and Nodes List every 24 hours. If they don't like it tough.  I am providing a internet gate way for BBS
      traffic, a chat nodes to hams around the world, and a RMS Packet node for connection to Winlnk via the internet/Pactor
      III if internet fails.  Great EMCOMM station on Solar Power/Battery and generator if needed.  It also happens to run a APRS Igate for APRS Link to Winlink and I just assembled my Eggbeater EB-144 with radials from M2 that was donated
      and my SGate for satellite/ISS will be operational this week.  Back to having fun and let the complainers complain as
      I will no longer listen as I am doing absoutley nothing wrong.  Ye Ha !!!!!!  Bill K7MT
      /ex