New release

  • tdx2002uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
      I have the new release up and running fine (for 2 hours!). My only
      comment so far is a minor one of the loss of the maximise button on the
      terminal window. I don't use AGW so cannot comment on it. Status.exe I
      will investigate.

      73

      Tony
      G4CJC
    • Jerry - N9LYA
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2008

        Hi… John can you give us some insight on the IP Gateway and how it works…???

        How to setup BPQCFG.TXT using this command…

        73 jerry n9lya