RE: [BPQ32] @AMSAT bulls not being forwarded by MAILCHAT

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011

      I am not going to turn this into a debate, this isn’t what the reflector is
      used for,
      as usual you turned a question from a user into a debate!

      1 Yes I forward with CX2SA for many years now, and you are more the welcome
      add N9PMO to your reject list you won’t hurt my feelings!

      2 You haven’t given one example of Jose not respecting ham radio, you
      haven’t explained what the
      problem is with hierarchical addressing

      3 I haven’t heard of any USA Station shutting down because of CX2SA, I
      seriously doubt this is true
      if it was the case I guess by your thinking everyone would have been closed
      down by now.

      4 How would you know if CX2SA uses Packet Radio anyway, you claim to have
      him in your Reject list

      Jose and I as others I know, send personal messages back and forth on a
      regular bases.

      I will continue to stand with Jose,

      I hope this puts an end to the bashing of any Ham Radio Operator.

      Have a good day Charles.

      Web WWW.N9PMO.COM