Re: [BPQ32] Multidrop KISS problem SOLVED:-)

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2011
      This is probably because mose new serial hardware uses a charge pump power
      supply design to create a negative power source (high source impedence) for
      the port. A -12 volt source may be too much for the serial port to switch to
      the posative side hence use to serial port for the negative power source.
      Possibly changing the value to 100k or higher may also fix this issue.

      James C. Moore PE WU3V
      Staff Engineer 4
      DIRECTV
      Wesson, MS