RE: [BPQ32] A new release, BPQ32_410aBeta19Feb2007 is available in the files section of the BPQ32 Yahoo Group

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2007
      First thanks to Ron for all the work he has done on testing this release.

      Then an apology - I have rewritten bpqtnc2 and vcom config programs, but
      neglected to update the documentation. I'm going to be away for a few days,
      but will update the docs when I get back. In the meantime, I'll be checking
      email, and will try to answer any queries. Bpqtnc2 has had a major rewrite,
      with the main code converted from Visual Basic to C. if you have had
      problems with the previous version, I'd appreciate you trying this and
      letting me know how you get on.

      I've also collected together some of the documentation, and added sections
      on the BPQ API, for anyone who would like to write applications to interface
      to bpq32. (This still contains the old bpqtnc2 and vcom docs, though). See
      www.g8bpq.org.uk.

      73,
      John G8BPQ
    • dshults
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2007
        Thank you John.
        I'll make every attempt to get this release loaded on my home
        station this week and give the bpqtnc2 <-> Winlink Classic
        interface a workout.

        73, Duane N7QDN

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>