RE: [BPQ32] reverse forwarding to PMS

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2011
      Mark

      I think the only way a PBBS can reverse forwarded that is you connect and
      retrieve the message is the message needs to have your @BBS Call (K2CAN) as
      well not just the TO K2CAN.

      Mike-N9PMO
      Web WWW.N9PMO.COM

        I am trying to setup forwarding (and reverse)
        with a couple of folks that are running KPC3 and
        KaGold. So far, I am able to forward TO them
        from BPQMail but cannot pull messages From them.
        I would like to be able to poll them on a
        schedule and pull any messages for me off their
        tnc's.

        Any thoughts ?

        - Mark K2CAN

        No virus found in this message.

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...

      • Mark Harloff
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2011
          Thanks guys. I will have them check their tnc setup.

          - Mark K2CAN