reverse forwarding to PMS

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2011
      I am trying to setup forwarding (and reverse)
      with a couple of folks that are running KPC3 and
      KaGold. So far, I am able to forward TO them
      from BPQMail but cannot pull messages From them.
      I would like to be able to poll them on a
      schedule and pull any messages for me off their
      tnc's.

      Any thoughts ?

      - Mark K2CAN
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2011
        Mark

        I think the only way a PBBS can reverse forwarded that is you connect and
        retrieve the message is the message needs to have your @BBS Call (K2CAN) as
        well not just the TO K2CAN.

        Mike-N9PMO
        Web WWW.N9PMO.COM

          I am trying to setup forwarding (and reverse)
          with a couple of folks that are running KPC3 and
          KaGold. So far, I am able to forward TO them
          from BPQMail but cannot pull messages From them.
          I would like to be able to poll them on a
          schedule and pull any messages for me off their
          tnc's.

          Any thoughts ?

          - Mark K2CAN

          No virus found in this message.

          K.O. Higgs
          n0kfq@...

        • Mark Harloff
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2011
            Thanks guys. I will have them check their tnc setup.

            - Mark K2CAN