Re: [BPQ32] Address

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
      On 11/09/11 20:48, PA1JLG (Joop) wrote:
      > Op 11-9-2011 7:05, Peter - ZL2BAU schreef:
      >> Hi All,
      >>
      >> I wonder if any one on the list has an email address for Luc ON1GL ?
      >>
      >> Sorry for off topic.
      >>
      >> Regards ..... Peter
      >>
      > on1gl@...
      >
      > regards Joop PA1JLG

      Hi Joop,

      Many thanks, I will try that.

      Regards ..... Peter
    • ke7ugt@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
        Hi Peter I don't have it but I do not think there ever is a topic Got something to say go for it I do. 73 Rick KE7UGT

        > Op 11-9-2011 7:05, Peter - ZL2BAU schreef:
        >> Hi All,
        >>
        >> I wonder if any one on the list has an email address for Luc ON1GL ?
        >>
        >> Sorry for off topic.
        >>
        >> Regards ..... Peter
        >>
        > on1gl@...
        >
        > regards Joop PA1JLG

        Hi Joop,

                    Many thanks, I will try that.

        Regards ..... Peter

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            BPQ32-digest@yahoogroups.com
            BPQ32-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • S B
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
          Just wondering if anyone has the steps needed to get JNOS to do TCP-IP
          over ax.25 via an AXUDP connection to BPQ32?

          I have KD8NCV-12 setup to go directly to my JNOS setup and it works
          well, but it seems to only connect over the AXIP port.

          Any suggestions?