Address

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2011
      Hi All,

      I wonder if any one on the list has an email address for Luc ON1GL ?

      Sorry for off topic.

      Regards ..... Peter

      --

      Note: Please use my new email address “peter.zl2bau@...
    • PA1JLG (Joop)
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
        Op 11-9-2011 7:05, Peter - ZL2BAU schreef:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > I wonder if any one on the list has an email address for Luc ON1GL ?
        >
        > Sorry for off topic.
        >
        > Regards ..... Peter

        on1gl@...

        regards Joop PA1JLG
      • Peter - ZL2BAU
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
          On 11/09/11 20:48, PA1JLG (Joop) wrote:
          > Op 11-9-2011 7:05, Peter - ZL2BAU schreef:
          >> Hi All,
          >>
          >> I wonder if any one on the list has an email address for Luc ON1GL ?
          >>
          >> Sorry for off topic.
          >>
          >> Regards ..... Peter
          >>
          > on1gl@...
          >
          > regards Joop PA1JLG

          Hi Joop,

          Many thanks, I will try that.

          Regards ..... Peter
        • ke7ugt@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
            Hi Peter I don't have it but I do not think there ever is a topic Got something to say go for it I do. 73 Rick KE7UGT

            > Op 11-9-2011 7:05, Peter - ZL2BAU schreef:
            >> Hi All,
            >>
            >> I wonder if any one on the list has an email address for Luc ON1GL ?
            >>
            >> Sorry for off topic.
            >>
            >> Regards ..... Peter
            >>
            > on1gl@...
            >
            > regards Joop PA1JLG

            Hi Joop,

                        Many thanks, I will try that.

            Regards ..... Peter

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                BPQ32-digest@yahoogroups.com
                BPQ32-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • S B
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
              Just wondering if anyone has the steps needed to get JNOS to do TCP-IP
              over ax.25 via an AXUDP connection to BPQ32?

              I have KD8NCV-12 setup to go directly to my JNOS setup and it works
              well, but it seems to only connect over the AXIP port.

              Any suggestions?