Re: [BPQ32] Domain Name Change

  • ke7ugt@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hi Bill I do not think we have met but I am Rick ke7ugt . Your Email though BPQ looked very interesting and I have just got my Node for BPQ set up so I welcome all of my new contacts Keep them coming and I will reply . Rick ke7ugt Vancouver Wa.  73

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011

        Hi Rick,

        Nice to meet you.  My web site http://www.k7mt.com  is usually up to date on fire assigments or other adventures.  I am just having way to much fun these days..

        Bill K7MT