Domain Name Change

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hello to the group, Anyone that has me listed on there ax/ip mapping that I haven't been able to contact, please update my mapping info to replace n1rcw.org with n1rcw.no-ip.org

      Thanks .. Rick N1RCW
    • Bill Erhardt
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011
        Hi Rick,

        Bill K7MT in Helena, Mt.  Just made the change.  Also, just got called to another new fire near Wisdom, Mt.  in the Pioneer Mountains.  Leaving in the morning.  No rest for the weary this year......  I will try and get on from the fire if time permits..  Oh look for K7MT-14 my truck on the fire and I will try an put an object out from the fire with lat/long of the fire..

        Cheers  Bill
      • ke7ugt@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011
          Hi Bill I do not think we have met but I am Rick ke7ugt . Your Email though BPQ looked very interesting and I have just got my Node for BPQ set up so I welcome all of my new contacts Keep them coming and I will reply . Rick ke7ugt Vancouver Wa.  73

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011

            Hi Rick,

            Nice to meet you.  My web site http://www.k7mt.com  is usually up to date on fire assigments or other adventures.  I am just having way to much fun these days..

            Bill K7MT