FYI - WA4ZKO WINMOR Port Shutdown

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Just a quick FYI for those that might have me listed as a WINMOR BPQ equipped BBS/RMS Gateway or for backup purposes. As planned and previously announced in other places, I will be turning off my WINMOR port next week (either Sept 6th or 7th).

      My system will continue to remain available on HF via Robust Packet.

      Thanks and everyone have a great weekend.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO
      "Packet Radio never died, it just evolved."
      Packet: WA4ZKO@WA4ZKO.#NKY.KY.USA.NOAM