Still on Wild Land Fires

  • k7mt@mt.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      Howdy gang,

      Bill K7MT in Billings, Mt. Temporarily I hope !!! Been on wild land
      fire initial attack for 17 days and will be home in 4. Whew what a
      ride. Been in helicopters all over western Montana, picking up fuel
      trucks, driving hundreds of miles, and at 64 years young I am still
      having fun...

      Some newer pictures on my web site: http://www.k7mt.com

      Cheers Bill
      Enjoy life, it does have an expiration date !!