Multidrop Kiss problems with BPQ32 Node

  • chris_g0cng
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2011
      Evening all. Still having problems with my 4 radio ports on my BLOX node dying when, for reasons unknown, BPQ32 stops polling the TNC Stack. This happens completely randomly. I have 4 units sharing Com3 on the node/BBS PC which uses Win98SE. To restore operation I have to go into Save Nodes and Restart in the BPQ32 console.
      Wonder if anyone else uses Multidrop Kiss on their systems or am I the only one?
      This only affects the radio ports. The AXUDP ports and the telnet server are completely unaffected. Is this a possible software bug or just a problem with my hardware? Any comments really welcome.
      Chris G0CNG, Sysop GB7MAX.