K7MT BPQ32/APRS down...

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2011
      Hi gang,

      My computer is down for BPQ32/APRS and it will be a least a week before the new one arrives.  Mike Melnik just contacted me about bulleting forwarding.  I thought I notified everyone but at my age, I can't remember if I did..  Sori if I did not. Will let you know when I am back up...

      Bill Erhardt
      http://www.k7mt.com
      If you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
      Enjoy Life - It does have an expiration date !!