Missouri River Crossing's

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 7:21 PM
      Hi Tom, Mike, and to the BPQ32 Gang,

      I took a day trip up Highway 87 in Montana and took two of the three operational Ferries across the Missour River.  Ferry Service was originally set up to shorten farmers trips to town.  Bridges have taken over that duty as the Ferries are to small for big farm vehicles.  However, they still provide a service in Montana during the summer.  I visited the Virgelle and the Carter Ferry and will visity the McClellan next week.  Pictures on my web page with a couple additional shots of the area.....

      Bill Erhardt
      http://www.k7mt.com
      If you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
      Enjoy Life - It does have an expiration date !!