RE: [BPQ32] WINMOR TNC v1.3.2.5 available

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 5, 2011

      Running new TRIAL ver here!!! Seems OK so far… 73 jerry

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 6, 2011

        The new WINMOR TNC sends connect requests about every 3 seconds, rather than the old 4.2 secs.  This should help those who scan, but the scan timing may need to change.

        From the change log:

        Reduce intConReqCycle from 4200 to intConReqFrame + 1500 (about 3000)

        It also seems that MAXCONREQ now defaults to 7 instead of 5, although I can’t find this mentioned in the change log.

      • Rick Muething
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 6, 2011
          John,
          Yes I must have missed putting the default call repeat change from 5 to 7 in the revision history. That keeps the default calling time about the same (~20 sec) but those can be changed by a command from the host.

          Rick KN6KB