Re: [BPQ32] WHY

  • ke7ugt@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 53 , Aug 2, 2011
      I sure wish  knew more . Did Dale help at all?Ok Ken in hood River Ore. is a little bit nearer to you and his E-mail is KD6PGI@... I know you will get an E-mail to him . He is a guru for this stuff. Dale and Ken built me a BPQ32 computer and set up my node. If you are not doing it this way I really think it is going to be hard. Dale used an older XP computer somebody gave him and through that the radio TNC modem etc all works. So write Ken and let me know. O hane winlink rms chat{ keyboard to keyboard all over the world] and more so you need to talk to them. 73 Rick ke7ugt

      Message 53 of 53 , Aug 3, 2011
        SB Dale has been trying to reach you Rick

        another thought try and see if they will set you up with the computer so you will have it all and I think even HF when you are ready I send messages over the bulletin board. Outpost Snos and a lot more will connect to you. 73 Rick KE7UGT