Re: [BPQ32] Re: Dupe bulletins with mangled BID

  • Charles Brabham
    Message 1 of 53 , Aug 1, 2011
      Yep, and K.O. could have consulted the docs if he questioned what I was saying, instead of making a big point about being argumentative.

      If you are not going to read the posts that you comment on, maybe you can find someone to read them for you.

      That will cut down on the silly, out of place comments and uncalled-for personal attacks like the post I am responding to now.

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL

      Message 53 of 53 , Aug 3, 2011
        SB Dale has been trying to reach you Rick