Re: [BPQ32] Re: Dupe bulletins with mangled BID

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 30, 2011
      In most of those cases, Jeff, the sysop neglects to set that up.... my recommendation would be to NOT let that be a choice, but to "hard code" it so that it will always be there.

      K.O.   n0kfq

      On 7/30/2011 7:41 AM, Jeff - WA4ZKO wrote:

      Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, judging by the R: lines in this incident it appears many other BBS packages out there (no longer maintained at all) don't put it in there either.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO

      No virus found in this message.

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...

    • ke7ugt@comcast.net
      Message 53 of 53 , Aug 3, 2011
        SB Dale has been trying to reach you Rick