Dupe bulletins with mangled BID

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 29 2:54 PM
      Been noticing some of my bulletins are turning up as dupes.

      From reviewing the header of the dupe message that rolls back around later, it looks like someone upstream is sort of mangling the BID. It leaves my system with a BID of 7351_WA4ZKO but the dupe comes in with a BID of 7351-WA4ZKO:

      R:110729/2103Z 54231@KB8UVN.#CMH.OH.USA.NOAM BPQ1.0.4
      R:110729/2028Z @:KB8UVN.#CMH.OH.USA.NOAM #:5036 [70574] FBB7.01.35 alpha
      R:110729/2023z @:AA6HF.#SCA.CA.USA.NOAM Jnos2.0i #:79177 $:7351-wa4zko
      R:110729/2022Z @:WA7V.#SEWA.WA.USA.NOAM #:57415 [C-Basin Hub] $:7351-WA4ZKO
      R:110729/2015Z @:CX2SA.LAV.URY.SA #:19072 [Minas] FBB7.00e $:7351-WA4ZKO
      R:110729/2012Z 40450@VE9MPF.#MCTN.NB.CAN.NOAM [Moncton, CAN] FBB7.00i
      R:110729/2009Z @:VE2PKT.#QBC.QC.CAN.NOAM #:55628 [Ste-Catherine_J.C]
      R:110729/2010Z 17272@N9PMO.#SEWI.WI.USA.NOAM [Racine, WI] FBB7.00i
      R:110729/2001Z @:N4ZKF.#NFL.FL.USA.NOAM #:28853 [28854] FBB7.01.35 alpha
      R:110729/1957Z 7351@WA4ZKO.#NKY.KY.USA.NOAM BPQ1.0.4

      If I'm looking at this right, I would assume someone between N4ZKF and CX2SA is mangling the BID of my original bulletin and then creating a dupe?

      Thoughts?

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO
    • ke7ugt@comcast.net
      Message 53 of 53 , Aug 3, 2011
        SB Dale has been trying to reach you Rick