Re: [BPQ32] Mailfor beacon help

  • Bill Vodall
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 20, 2011
      On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 2:34 AM, John wrote:

      > You can already set a different path for each port. (although your can't have MAILFOR,WIDE2-1, as MAILFOR too long for an ax.15 call)..
      >
      > I'll change the program to allow any header format, including newlines.

      Thanks John - I'm looking forward to this upcoming release and putting
      this to work. We have a couple "alternate" APRS channels here that we
      follow with our Kenwood mobiles and it's going to be a good step
      forward to have BPQ32 BBS and other info available there and on 144.39
      as UI messages.

      > I'll look at having different headers and frequencies, thought that may be in a later version.
      >
      > I've also updated the UIUtil program so that it can send different text to each port, and at different intervals.

      This will be good to have too. It's going to be a Windows equivalent
      of the multipurpose 'beacon' command in the Linux AX25 world.

      Thanks again for the great tool!

      73
      Bill