Re: [BPQ32] Deaf Async Port

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2011
      There you are I was right, “stupid mistake “ by myself, looked at the configuration and said “don’t need that” and deliberately removed it.   I will put it back in on next visit to club.

      Thanks again Keith G1GXB

      Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 6:43 PM
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Deaf Async Port

      Keith,

      Try taking the ; off

      ;CHANNEL=A ; Address if multichannel TNC
      The comment is a bit misleading - you need the channel number even on a single port TNC.