Re: [BPQ32] BPQcfg.txt

  • Ron Stordahl *
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2006
      Thanks for reporting this Tony. I guess there are just too many options
      and combinations not to mention eye strain for me to catch everything!
      Ill check this out, but it might not be until tomorrow.

      I am glad you got around it however.

      One of the things that I was thinking about was being more careful in
      preserving user configurations, now I have further encouragement to work
      on that!

      Ron Stordahl, N5IN